Please read the instructions below before getting started to ensure your account is set up correctly.
How to Register (New Families):
- First, go to the "Class Schedule" page and decide the number of classes per week your student will be taking. Come back to the "Register" tab when you have picked your classes.
- Click the "Log-In or Create an Account" button above.
- Under "New to our site?" enter your first and last name (Parent/Guardian Name).
- If your name is listed, you have an account... click "This is me!", if not, click "create new account".
- Under "Contact Information" enter the parent/guardian's information.
- Under "login", enter your email and create a password (minimum of 8 characters and at least one letter and one number).
- To add your student(s), click "Add Family Member". If you are the dancer, there is no need to use this option. Enter information for the dancer. Repeat if you have multiple students.
- Click the "Create Account" Button.
- Credit Card information is required immediately upon creating an account. Until you set up your payments, your card will not be charged.
- To register students for classes, they must be paid for first. Click "Online Store". Click on "Contracts and Packages", choose the pricing option that best fits the total number of classes all students plan to take per week, per month. You may chose to pay monthly or for 4 months, 9 months or 12 months at once.
- To register for classes, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with each student's name and what classes they will be taking.
How to make changes to your account (Existing Families):
- If you need to update your credit card information or pay for classes, please log-in. If you need to make adjustments to your registered classes, please email us at email@example.com.